Please forward this on if you know of any candidates. Thank you!
The Construction Estimator will scope remodeling, water, fire, mold and disaster related losses and provide estimates to repair residential and commercial damage utilizing Xactimate software. Along with scoping and estimating, this role requires the ability to sell and sign projects. The Estimator will coordinate with insurance companies and involved parties to ensure timely payment and job completion. Additional duties may require networking, building relationships with insurance agents, and other duties as needed.
· Knowledge of insurance restoration processes and procedures
· 3+ Years experience with Xactimate estimating software
· 3+ Years experience in the Insurance Restoration Industry
· Proven history of writing profitable estimates
· Solid business development and relationship building skills
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Friendly, personable, flexible team-player
· Ability to work well with others in a fast paced environment while providing excellent service to clients
· Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal with customers under stressful situations
· Experience cultivating and managing partnerships to deliver exceptional value
· Firm understanding of brand-value and the ability to build and maintain it
· Basic computer and smartphone skills: Internet, Gmail, Word, Excel
· Criminal background check required.
· IICRC Certification – Fire and Water
· Experience estimating non-insurance construction and remodeling jobs
Competitive pay based on experience.
Please send resumes to: apply (at) ramrestorationusa (dot) com
Ram Restoration is a family owned business. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. Ram Restoration specializes in remodeling, restoration, and emergency service. We are committed to fast and reliable response time, quality craftsmanship, and competitive pricing.
Please visit our website at www.RamRestorationUSA.com to learn more about our company.